Christmas City Follies XXII
Directed by: Jp Jordan
Performed by: the Touchstone Ensemble and friends
December 2-19, 2021
Thursdays-Saturdays @ 8p, Sundays @ 2p
*Additional performance on December 18th at 2pm
Kick off the holiday season with jingle bells, ukuleles, and the return of our annual winter vaudeville! Join us for the twenty-second iteration of this homegrown variety show, celebrating the season through music, merriment, and traditions new and old. Touchstone is ready to help you ring in the holidays!
Follies is sponsored by Peoples Security Bank and Trust; the show receives additional support from the County of Northampton and First Generation.
[Image description: A young white woman wearing an elf costume with large white pom poms and red and green sequins extends her arm toward the camera. In the background, a Christmas tree and a dark red curtain.]
Touchstone Theatre COVID-19 Safety Policy (Updated Oct. 25, 2021)
- All patrons age 12 or older must provide a photo ID and proof-of-vaccination card or a negative COVID-test dated no more than three days prior to the performance.
- Patrons under the age of 12 do not need to provide a proof-of-vaccination card, photo ID, or negative COVID-test, but must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- All patrons are required to wear a CDC-approved mask or facial covering when inside the building. (You can find guidance regarding acceptable facial coverings here).
- All Touchstone performers, crew, and staff are fully vaccinated and will be masked unless they are actively performing.
- There is heightened cleaning and disinfecting between performances.
- A new ventilation system, which regularly brings in fresh outdoor air, has been installed for our theatre HVAC system.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance! Click HERE for our expanded COVID-19 mitigation update.
AND, don’t miss out on a special treat the week before Follies opens!
A Christmasy Christmas in the Christmas City
The quirky musicality of Touchstone Theatre’s Christmas City Follies in a bite sized snack. Touchstone Theatre and Moravian University graduate students bring the spirit of the season with music, laughter, dreidels, and more! Get ready for 15 minutes of songs, dance, and… wrestling?! This celebration of the season will be presented November 27 at the Bethlehem Historic District (11am); Sun Inn Courtyard (12:30pm and 2:00pm); and the Southside tree lighting (4pm).