February 10-20, 2022
Thursdays-Saturdays @ 8p, Sundays @ 2p
From the kitchen to the stage; parts one and two of this multi-year project brought us from our own kitchens to a shared kitchen at PBS. Now, join real-life mother and daughter Mary Wright and Katie Willmorth as they explore themes of legacy, magic, the miracle of Cool Whip– you know, pretty much everything and the kitchen sink– and try to figure out why, hungry or not, we always end up in the kitchen.
[Image description: A mother and daughter with short red hair stand in front of a kitchen cabinet, with mismatched, hand-made coffee mugs in hand and lifted to their mouths.]
Touchstone Theatre COVID-19 Safety Policy (Updated Oct. 25, 2021)
- All patrons age 12 or older must provide a photo ID and proof-of-vaccination card or a negative COVID-test dated no more than three days prior to the performance.
- Patrons under the age of 12 do not need to provide a proof-of-vaccination card, photo ID, or negative COVID-test, but must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- All patrons are required to wear a CDC-approved mask or facial covering when inside the building. (You can find guidance regarding acceptable facial coverings here).
- All Touchstone performers, crew, and staff are fully vaccinated and will be masked unless they are actively performing.
- There is heightened cleaning and disinfecting between performances.
- A new ventilation system, which regularly brings in fresh outdoor air, has been installed for our theatre HVAC system.
For more information, read up on our full update HERE. Thank you for your understanding and compliance!