How To Festival UnBound 2021
September 29 - October 3, 2021
11 events, 5 days, 1 city
Wondering how to explore this year’s festival? Here’s the rundown:
- 2 day pre-festival opening weekend (September 17-18) – featuring original, community-based performances by our MFA students
- 5 day festival (September 29-October 3) – a long weekend of visual art, theatre, live music, dance, and conversation
- 11 events – performances and gatherings at Touchstone’s new, outdoor Barrio Stage; the Charles A. Brown Ice House; Cafe the Lodge; and public park spaces throughout Bethlehem
- 2 guest artist residencies – The Frontera Project (featuring US and Mexican artists, directed by Jessica Bauman) and Anne Labovitz (acclaimed visual artist and founder of the I Love You Institute)
More things to know:
- All events are FREE! Donations are gratefully accepted and help us continue this important work.
- Most events are interactive! From immersive walking performances to events where you can sing and dance along, nearly all events feature a chance for the audience to get involved.
- Help us keep COVID-safe! Please visit the event pages for COVID safety guidance related to a specific event. In general, bring your mask, physical distance, and please stay flexible with us as safety guidance may shift before or during the festival.
- Want to do more than just attend? Volunteer with Festival UnBound! Email email@example.com if you’re interested in helping us make this festival happen. Volunteer opportunities include set up/break down, ushering, supporting guest visual artist Anne Labovitz, and more!