VOLUNTEER / INTERNSHIPS
Volunteers are VITAL to helping us continue to make exciting theatre at Touchstone!
From fundraisers to ushers, gardeners to board members, artists to office workers — our small organization needs to run on volunteer fuel. Please help to keep us running!
Whether you’re looking for community service work, a new creative outlet, or you just want to see shows free of charge; we have a job for you.
- Trustees for our Board of Directors
- Financial and Facilities Advisors
- Ushers and Café Assistants
- Gardeners and Landscape Assistants
- Administrative Assistants
- Fundraising Assistants
- Marketing Assistants
- Stage Crew
- Prop and Costume Shop Assistants
- Technicians with experience in lighting design, costume design, sound, and set construction
Interested in an internship with Touchstone?
Touchstone is looking for college and high school interns who are interested in working with a small non-profit arts organization. Internships in marketing, development, box office management, accounting, arts education, and more available.
Contact Lisa Jordan, Managing Director, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 610.867.1689 for more information.